Meet Dr. William Reynolds
William G. Reynolds, DMD
Dr. William G. Reynolds is committed to providing quality orthodontic care to the residents of Cleveland, TN and the surrounding communities. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy at Samford University in Birmingham, AL. After practicing pharmacy for several years, Dr. Reynolds entered the University of Alabama School of Dentistry and received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine. He completed his orthodontic residency at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he earned a Master of Science in Orthodontics. Dr. Reynolds is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Chattanooga Area Dental Society
- Cleveland Dental Society
- Chattanooga Dental Study Group
Family and Community
Dr. Reynolds has served as a board member and fundraiser with the United Way and is a member of the Cleveland Rotary Club. He is also a member of Broad Street United Methodist Church. He and his wife, Missy, have three children. Dr. Reynolds enjoys snow skiing, boating and water sports.